Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Finally we get to meet
Zhenshan had this 1 for 1 offer for massage so off we went to Goodwood Park Hotel. It's my first time there and also my first time to do massage with her. Nice experience and company. Girls (Ladies) should pamper themselves to stay youthful. Ha...

Dinner was at Fish and Co. Got hooked on New York fish and chips. Basically it was fish and chips with cheese. Ha...we discussed about many things. Shared our opinions and I gave my fair bit of advice. Zhenshan left to meet another friend after dinner while I went to John's house.
At end the of the day, I feel sad because my new white Titus watch was stained. Argh...the white leather strap was stained red...so it's pinkish now. Will go back to the shop to ask if it can be cleaned. I am considering to change the strap.
Now...zzz...long day ahead!
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
1:28 am
__________________________________________